Testo-Plus (Formerly Testo-Gain)
Testo-Plus (Formerly Testo-Gain) par Douglas Laboratories
Testo-Plus™ is a unique mixture of herbs, including Siberian and Panax ginseng, that provide support for mental and physical performance after stress.
Research has found that stress may lower testosterone levels in both men and women in a variety of ways:
1. Stress increases oxidative damage, which decreases the production of steroid hormones.
2. The stress hormone cortisol prevents testosterone secretion.
3. Stress inhibits the synthesis and release of luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH), decreasing the production of luteinizing hormone (the hormone responsible for testosterone production in the testis).
4. Stress decreases blood flow to the testicles, which lowers testosterone levels. 5. Stress negatively affects norepinephrine, which is involved in the production of LHRH in both men and women as well as testosterone synthesis in males.
Siberian ginseng improves mental and physical performance after exertion by regulating the signalling of hormones involved in stress responses, including cortisol and norepinephrine. This promotes proper hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis function, which controls various homeostatic processes in the body.
Similarly, panax ginseng supports the body’s response to stress and fatigue. It is also a supportive therapy for the promotion of healthy glucose levels. Ginseng’s actions in the body are thought to be due to a complex interplay of constituents, including ginsenosides.
- Mental and physical stress
Adult Males: Take 1 capsule with each meal (3 times daily), or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Do not use if you have high blood pressure. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, any type of acute infection, are taking antidepressant medications, blood thinners, digoxin, or any other medication. Consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consumption with alcohol, other drugs or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Some people may experience insomnia, anxiety or headaches; in which case discontinue use. If dizziness, vomiting, dry mouth, thirst, or nosebleed occur, discontinue use. Store in a cool dry area. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Keep out of reach of children.
About Win in Health
Since 1984, our passion has been to help people adopt good healthy and natural lifestyle habits.
International Free Shipping
Fixed and affordable delivery rates
Returns and Exchanges
Accept before 30 days under certain conditions
We guarantee absolute transparency