- Osseous and articular problems (arthritis, arthrosis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, tendinitis, bursitis, etc.)
- Muscular pains
- Sport injuries
- Flabby skin (wrinkles)
- Obesity, stoutness
- Various injuries to activate tissue regeneration and cicatrisation
- Significant burns
- Irritable colon syndrome
- Hair loss, brittle nails
- General convalescence
- Adults: 2 tablespoons (30 ml) daily, during a minimum period of 2 months.
- Preferably, taken before bedtime, with a glass of water.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen may be mixed with water, unsweetened fruit juices or skim milk.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before using if pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have a liver or kidney disease or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet.
- May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
- Collagen should not be used as an anorexic agent, except if advised by a specialist.
- Do not use as a sole nutritional source. An appropriate diet should be suggested to complement this product.
- Collagen Hydrolysat could induce an allergic reaction to individuals allergic to bovine proteins.
Each tablespoon (15 ml) contains:
- Hydrolyzed Collagen 5 g
(of bovine source)
Purified water, propylene glycol, glycerin, sorbic acid, natural and artificial flavour, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, sucralose, simethicone, FD&D red no 40.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.