Evening Primrose Oil
Evening Primrose Oil is derived from tiny seeds of the yellow wildflower, Oenothera biennis L.,which is native to North America and blooms in the evening, hence its name. Evening Primrose Oil contains a natural source of Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), which is an Omega-6 fatty acid. Essential fatty acids are required by the body for growth and development, and must be obtained from the diet. The body converts GLA into hormone-like compounds known as the prostaglandins (PG's), which are essential to the maintenance and regulation of many physiological functions in the body. The body can produce both pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory PG's. The GLA found in Evening Primrose Oil is beneficial for treating a variety of conditions, because of its ability to increase the production of anti-inflammatory PG's.
Evening Primrose Oil is a factor in the maintenance and regulation of such functions as cell growth, cell regeneration, skin condition, menstrual cycle, and blood pressure. Formulated from natural sources, Evening Primrose Oil softgel capsules are pharmaceutically tested to guarantee full potency and clinical purity and are a factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Relief of symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Assists in normalizing levels of the hormones estrogen and testosterone.
- Reducing symptoms of atopic dermatitis (eczema).
- Helps to relieve hot flashes and night sweats due to menopause.
- Reducing pain and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Relief of symptoms of Sjogren's syndrome.
- Provides nutritional support for heart disease.
- May help reduce high cholesterol.
- Supports healthy skin, hair and nails.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.