- Relief of occasional and chronic constipation
- Increased intestinal motility
- Elimination of bloating and flatulence
- Relief from the irritation of the intestinal mucosa
- Easing abdominal pain
- Improving the quality of the intestinal flora
- Feeling of abdominal light
The union of components Viazen Constipation is the key to the effectiveness of the FORMULA .What ViaZen Constipation for? Constipation Viazen provides a natural value-added solution to quickly and effectively relieve occasional or chronic constipation. This is an excellent natural product to counteract constipation.
- Aloe (Aloe vera) latex 225 mg / day *
- Glucomannan (Amorphophallus konjac) tuber 375 mg / day *
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed 600 mg / day *
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) Liber (inner part of the stem bark) 300 mg / day *
* Daily Dose corresponding to 3 capsules Viazen Constipation
Therapeutic effects of medical ingredients
- This plant extract is known for its stimulant laxative. It increases intestinal motility.
- This herb is known for its mucilaginous laxative effect. It increases the volume and water content of the feces, which provides better bowel regularity.
- This herb is known to relieve bloating and flatulence. It has antispasmodic properties and thus helps ease abdominal pain.
- Its soluble fibers offer an anti-irritant effect on the intestinal mucosa. The emollient effect of elm facilitates bowel movement.
- Microcrystalline cellulose,
- stearate magnesium of plant origin,
- pitted fruit of plum,
Viazen Constipation is free of wheat, soy, corn, yeast, peanuts, gluten, egg and dairy products. It contains no preservatives, sweeteners, coloring or artificial flavors and is GMO-free.
Viazen Constipation will be taken on as needed to relieve constipation from 1 to 3 capsules once a day, a few hours before or after taking drugs or natural health products. The benefits begin to be felt 6 to 12 hours after first use.
To receive optimal benefits of the product, it is important to drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care professional to use Viazen Constipation. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.