Pranarôm Essential oil Meditation
This blend contains 100% pure and natural chemotyped essential oils
A precious fragrance conducive to meditation.
This composition contains sacred essential oils (incense) and other noble aromatic extracts (Himalayan Nard, Cinnamon) revered from the rise of the greatest ancient civilizations to the present day for their olfactive properties, conductive to reflection and meditation. The background notes are provided by gentle citrus flavours, giving the blend its balance and freshness, without masking the depth or intensity of the fragrances that open the spirit to other horizons.
Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) peel oil, Boswellia carterii oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) peel oil, Nardostachys jatamansi rhizome/root extract, Canarium luzonicum gum nonvolatiles.
Instructions for use
- 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).
- The duration and the intensity of diffusion vary according to the size of the room.
- Place the diffuser in order to avoid contact with the face and the eyes.
- Always follow the instructions of the diffuser used.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- External use only.
- Do not diffuse in the bedroom of a child less than 2 years.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Animals also react to the diffusion.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
Available Pranarôm diffusers