Herb-e-Concept, Arthri Concept, Glucosamine Sulfate Product Description:
What is LTO3 by Herb-e-Concept?
Help relieve articular pains associated with arthrosis. Chondroïtine is present in all cartilages. Chondroïtine supplements, made from bovine cartilage, help improve cartilage resistance. The effect of chondroïtine can be felt after 2 to 4 weeks. Clinical studies have demonstrated that chondroïtine reduces the progression of arthrosis, this is why it relieves articular pain, especially for the knee. Studies have demonstrated that in combining glucosamine with chondroïtine, it is possible to get better results. This duo is particularly effective as these two substances work in synergy to facilitate the repair of cartilage tissue.
What does LTO3 do?
- Relieves muscle and joint pain
- Reduces inflammation.
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Maintains cartilage integrity
- Supplies essential nutrients for damaged joints and tissue repair
- Eases muscle spasms.
- A sulfur compound essential for optimum health.
- Reduces articular pain
- Increases joint mobility
- Regenerates joint cartilage
- Helps the biosynthesis of the cartilage by supporting sulfur absorption.
- An amino sugar very important for the formation of bones, tendons, ligaments cartilage and synovial fluid.
Who should use LTO3?
The Most Common forms of Rheumatisms are:
When the bone is affected
When the cartilage is affected
When the tendon is affected
When the synovial membrane is affected
Arthritis in Brief
Arthritis is a degenerative joint disease characterized by inflammation of one or more joints. One person out of 8, mostly of fifty years of age and more, suffers from one form or another of arthritis of rheumatism. Pain, stiffness, swelling, deformity and diminished range of motion are related to arthritis. Osteoarthritis is the most common form of the disease. It rarely develops before the age of forty, but eight people out of 10 are affected by the age of 55.
Take four (4) capsules daily before meals.
Keep out of reach of children.