The Progressive Prenatal formula Product Description:
What is The Progressive Prenatal formula ?
Specifically designed to help support the nutritional needs of women during all stages of child birth, including conception, pregnancy and while nursing.
What does The Progressive Prenatal Formula do?
- Assists in the development of healthy eggs
- Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Promotes immunoprotective potential of breastfeeding
- Supports proper development of brain, eyes, nerves and immune system
- Decreases risk of postpartum depression
Who should use The Progressive Prenatal Formula?
The Progressive Prenatal Formula includes a strategic blend of vitamins, minerals, probiotics, whole food concentrates, essential fatty acids and plant extracts designed to help support as many aspects of conception, pregnancy and lactation as possible.
• Folic Acid – Essential for DNA synthesis and cell replication. Folic acid is recognized as one of the most important prenatal nutrients. Deficiencies have been linked to many developmental & birth defects.
• Iron – Almost double the amount of iron is required during pregnancy and a deficiency can lead to anemia, difficult labor, low birth weight and premature delivery.
• DHA – Important for both mother and child. Research suggests that DHA is vital for development of the brain, eyes, nerves & immune system in growing children.
• Ginger Root – Used to naturally treat the nausea and vomiting associated with the first trimester of pregnancy.
• Cranberry Extract – Expecting mothers are put at an increased risk for UTI’s starting in week 6 through week 24 of their pregnancy. UTI’s are common during pregnancy due to the changes in the uterus.
• Vitamin K1 – Is used to control blood clotting in both mother and child. A mother’s need for proper clotting following delivery is obvious, and a lack of this vitamin in newborns can result in Vitamin K deficiency bleeding (VKDB).
• Probiotics - When taken during pregnancy & lactation they help promote the immunoprotective potential of breastfeeding.
Directions: Take 1 capsule with breakfast, lunch and dinner for a total of 3 capsules per day.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Capsule Shell: Cellulose, purified water.
Contains no added flavoursm colours, sweeteners or preservatives of any kind.
Caution: Consult your health care practioner before taking this product, especially if you are under medical supervision, taking prescription medication or if you suffer from a serious and/or pre-existing medical condition or if you have a liver disorder.