Nightly-T medicinal herbal tea
Traditional medicinal herbal tea that promotes sleep and helps to fight insomnia.
- Medicinal ingredients: Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata, aerial parts), hops (Humulus lupulus, strobiles), valerian (Valeriana officinalis, roots), catnip (Nepeta cataria, aerial parts).)
- 2.52 g per tea bag
- 12 tea bags
Non-medicinal ingredients: Peach and mango flavors.
Oral dose: Adults: Brew 1 tea bag daily, at bedtime.
Directions: Pour 3 cups (750 ml) of boiling water over a tea bag and let brew for 10 to 30 minutes. Remove the tea bag and drink the tea. If you don’t drink all the tea during the evening, keep it in the refrigerator. Adjust the dose to 1 to 3 cups per day as needed
Duration of use: Do not use for more than 3 weeks without consulting a health care practitioner.
Cautions and warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner:
- if symptoms persist or worsen;
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding;
- if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia);
- prior to using this product if you suffer from depression and/or conditions related to depression.
Contraindication: Consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Known adverse reaction: Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.