The extraordinary Devil’s Claw Root has been used by herbalists in Africa throughout the ages. The Devil’s Claw Root is named for the distinctive hooks that cover its fruit. It can be found in the Namibian grasslands and the Kalahari Desert of Namibia, Botswana and South Africa. Discovered and rigorously tested by Western scientists in the late 19th century, Devil’s Claw Root has now been used as an alternative for pain relief in Europe for more than a hundred years.
To guarantee the finest ingredients, Pagosid® uses only fresh, handpicked Devil’s Claw Roots that are organically grown in southern Africa. A premium quality supplement, Pagosid® is a standardized aqueous, or water-based, root extract that provides soothing relief without the side effects that often occur with anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Used in herbal medicine to help relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to helprelieve digestive disturbances such as dyspepsia
- Alleviates swelling and stiffness
- Promotes joint mobility
- Supports proper digestion
- Contains phytosterols
- Provides antioxidant flavonoids
- Pagosid® provides 410 mg of a 1.75:1 extract of Devil’s Claw Root, equivalent to 718 mg of Devil’s Claw Root
- Sourced from hand-picked and carefully selected secondary roots to ensure the best quality extract
- Free of gluten and preservatives
- All vegetarian
- Easy-to-swallow tablets come in blister packs
- No unpleasant side effects
- Made in Switzerland by Dr. Dünner