Viazen,Stress Product Description:
What is Stress by Viazen?
Viazen Stress promotes stress reduction, anxiety Relieves stress-related discomforts
What does Stress do?
- Viazen Stress promotes stress reduction, anxiety
- Natural Product Certified Viazen
- Help to find peace of mind
- Restful Sleep
- Relieves stress-related discomforts
- Provides exhilaration
Who should use Stress?
ViaZen Stress offers a "STRESS" value-added solution for anyone who suffers daily stress and is bothered by the discomfort that result.
With its extracts standardized high concentration plants Viazen Stress relief by disabling the overreaction of the body in response to stress.
COMPOSITION OF VIAZEN STRESS
- Ashwagandha - root (extract 10:1) 450 mg / day Optimizes physiological adaptation by numerous therapeutic actions: anxiolytic, sedative, hypotensive, immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Valerian - root (10:1 Extract) 300 mg / day Helps to eliminate nervous tension due to its antispasmodic properties.
- L-Theanine (Green tea extract 100%) 249 mg / day éavorise increase the production of dopamine, s.totonine and Gaba.
- Magnesium - citrate 525 mg / day generates a calming effect, alkalizing and relaxing musculalaire level. Support energy production.
- Stearate magnesium of plant origin,
- microcrystalline cellulose,
ViaZen Stress do not have:
- dairy products.
ViaZen Stress does not contain preservatives or sweeteners, colorings and artificial flavors and is GMO-free.
DOSAGE OF VIAZEN STRESS
He recommended to take on a regular basis a capsule with each meal, during the period of stress. Optimal results will appear after + / - three weeks.
Consumption ViaZen Stress in combination with alcoholic beverages, or any other drug or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery or operating any motorized within 2 hours of taking ViaZen Stress vehicle.
Consult a practitioner care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.