Vitamin B12 par Bell Lifestyle
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Helps to form red blood cells.
- Helps to reduce the risk Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Very important for older individuals to support brain function.
- Part of the Vitamin B complex group.
- Small, easy to take tablets.
- Natural food sources of Vitamin B12 include: Meat, fish, shellfish, poultry, eggs and more.
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 1000 mcg.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.