Japanese Green Tea by Bell Lifestyle
- Bell Japanese Green Tea is processed differently than other teas. The leaves are steamed immediately after plucking and then dried.
- Green tea contains a variety of healthy enzymes, phenols, sterols, amino acids and minerals.
- It has been shown that green tea may be beneficial to LDL levels and total cholesterol levels.
- Catechins, a type of natural phenol that occurs in green tea and some other botanicals, are also antioxidants that help defend against free radical damage to cells.*
- A heart-healthy, mildly sweet tasting tea.
- Try adding lemon. The Vitamin C that occurs in lemons, helps make the catechins easier to absorb.
- 100% natural tea with no additives.
Green tea consumption dates back more than 4000 years ago in China. Tea use expanded to Japan around the 6th century. Throughout Asia, green tea is an extremely popular beverage and is historically known as a natural remedy for whatever ails you. Modern medicinal research is providing a scientific basis for this belief. Promising data showing the effects of green tea from cell-culture and human studies have emerged. Green Tea consumption has now been shown to be useful for maintenance of cardiovascular and metabolic health. Green tea is now becoming more common in the West, where black tea has traditionally been consumed.*
Bell Japanese Green Tea is processed differently than other teas. The leaves are steamed immediately after plucking and then dried. This ensures that you enjoy a mild, sweet tasting tea, packed with super nutrients.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.