Aromavita 6 | Aromatherapy blend
This blend is composed of essential oils of Ravintsara, Mandravasarotra, Rosemary and Eucalyptus dives.
Pranarōm AROMAVITA are 100% pure and natural chemotyped essential oil blends, destined to be mixed with a Pranarōm vegetable oil of your choice and applied topically by gently massaging.
Pranarōm has developed these blends based on their knowledge of essential oils.
Cinnamomum camphora (camphor) leaf oil*, Cinnamosma fragrans leaf oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, Eucalyptus dives leaf/twig oil.
Instructions for use
For local massage: 1-2 drops added to 1-2 drops of Pranarōm vegetable carrier oil.
For body massage: 2-10 drops added in 5-10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil.
A skin patch test is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
For use in an essential oil diffuser: 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).
Cautions and warnings
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not take orally.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or with children under the age of 6.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.