SISU Calcium and magnesium 1:1
Development assistance and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular physical activity can reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Treats Osteoporosis
- Promotes better bone health
- Promotes a more balanced diet
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and is essential to maintaining strong bones and teeth factor. Daily exposure to stress and pollution deplete our calcium and most diets do not provide enough calcium. This may help to explain why, after fifty, one in four women and one in eight men have osteoporosis, which can lead to fractures and often causes permanent disability. 1:1 Calcium and magnesium SISU is a convenient way to add these essential nutrients, including vitamin D, diet to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.
Information on calcium and magnesium 1:1 sisu
- Lunch consisted of a low dose of calcium citrate, magnesium oxide and vitamin D3
- It is suitable for users who do not have a high risk of bone loss and require a lower intake of these nutrients to complement a healthy diet, it is also suitable for those who take calcium and magnesium in other supplements (multivitamins and minerals)
- Calcium citrate is better absorbed than other forms of this mineral in postmenopausal women
- Magnesium enhances the activity of vitamin D reduces the risk of developing osteoporosis
This magnesium supplement may also be beneficial for diabetics and for muscle relaxation, prevention of headaches and migraines and constipation relief
Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
The benefits of SISU
- Easy to swallow capsule
- Calcium citrate without crustaceans
- No ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Manufacturing standards conform to Good Manufacturing Practices
- Activity and purity tested
- NPN approved
Composition capsules Calcium and Magnesium 1:1 Sisu
- Calcium (calcium citrate) ............ 100 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium oxide) ............ 100 mg
- Vitamin D (vitamin D3) ............ 2.5 mcg (equivalent to the activity of 100 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol))
No dairy, wheat or artificial preservatives
Calcium and magnesium 1:1 sisu dosage
Adults: 2 capsules daily with a meal.
Follow the instructions that you provide your practitioner in health care.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Can cause diarrhea
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.