Helps support cardiovascular health
Used in Herbal Medicine to help maintain and/or support cardiovascular health in adults.
Adults take 3 tablets daily a few hours before or after taking other medications or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
- Taurine 200 mg
- Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) 5.5:1 leaf and 133 mg flower extract equivalent to 731.5 mg of hawthorn
- Magnesium (magnesium citrate) 67 mg
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) 5:1 bark extract 67 mg equivalent to 335 mg of arjuna
- Calcium (calcium citrate) 33 mg
- Potassium (potassium aspartate) 33 mg
- Selenium (HVP chelate) 17 mcg
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (veg), silicon dioxide, and coating (hypromellose, hydroxypropylcellulose, and medium chain triglycerides).
Do not use if you are pregnant. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, if you are breastfeeding, or are taking cardiac glycosides, such are digitalis /digoxin, or blood pressure medication.
Use for a minimum of 2 months to see beneficial effects.
This product is non-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.