- Relief of occasional and chronic constipation
- Increased intestinal motility
- Elimination of bloating and flatulence
- Relief from the irritation of the intestinal mucosa
- Easing abdominal pain
- Improving the quality of the intestinal flora
- Feeling of abdominal light
- Aloe (Aloe vera) latex 225 mg / day *
- Glucomannan (Amorphophallus konjac) tuber 375 mg / day *
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed 600 mg / day *
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) Liber (inner part of the stem bark) 300 mg / day *
* Daily Dose corresponding to 3 capsules Viazen Constipation
- This plant extract is known for its stimulant laxative. It increases intestinal motility.
- This herb is known for its mucilaginous laxative effect. It increases the volume and water content of the feces, which provides better bowel regularity.
- This herb is known to relieve bloating and flatulence. It has antispasmodic properties and thus helps ease abdominal pain.
- Its soluble fibers offer an anti-irritant effect on the intestinal mucosa. The emollient effect of elm facilitates bowel movement.
- Microcrystalline cellulose,
- stearate magnesium of plant origin,
- pitted fruit of plum,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.