Ultimate - Probiotic
- Most clinically-proven (30+ years) probiotic available today
- Supports optimal immune function
- Has been consumed in Japan for over 20 years
- Confirmed origin and species
- Proven shelf stable - no refrigeration
- Prevents and relieves constipation/ diarrhea
- Prevention and treatment of Candida yeast infection
- Helps alleviate food poisoning
- Helps alleviate lactose intolerance
- Helps lower plasma cholesterol
- Powerful post - antibiotic support
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Shelf Stable, Clinically Proven
The Need For Probiotics
Probiotics are a group of powerful healthy bacteria that reside throughout our gastrointestinal system. They are essential to the health and vitality of our immune system, proper digestion and the manufacturing of various vitamins. Probiotics are needed for intestinal microbial balance but sometimes this balance can be thrown off, leading to diarrhea, constipation, candida yeast infections and other health issues. Probiotics can be affected by: the use of antibiotics; gastrointestinal infections; food poisoning and other intestinal disturbances often experienced while traveling. When the ratio of beneficial bacteria increases in the intestine, intestinal conditions are healthier, but when the harmful bacteria increase in the intestine, it leads to harmful conditions such as constipation or diarrhea.
What Makes Ultimate Probiotic Stand Out From The Rest?
Ultimate Probiotic contains one of the most research-proven beneficial probiotic species – bifidobacterium – and the main intestinal microflora residing mostly in the colon. Most probiotics available in the market today have either very little or no research to back up company claims. Aside from this fact, many of the “so-called” shelf-stable probiotics are in fact not viable at all once outside a cold controlled environment (refrigeration). Ultimate Probiotic has been proven safe in over 30 years of studies and has been consumed in yogurt in Japan for over 20 years. It is also backed by over 15 years of controlled studies proving its efficacy and is the only probiotic available today to carry the highly proven shelf-stable BB536 strain of bifidobacterium.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.