We all value our sight, but many of us take the health of our eyes for granted. A targeted supplement can provide important nutrients to nourish our eyes and repair day-to-day damage. Vision is a complex process that can be negatively affected by overuse and fatigue, artificial light and long hours straining in front of computers or smartphones, as well as sun exposure and circulatory and oxidative damage that comes over time. Our eyes work harder today than at any time in the past to keep up with our busy lives. SISU Vision Complex provides a unique blend of potent antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, herbs, and nutrients to support and guard our eye health and vision into the future.
- Antioxidants proven to support eye health and protect vision - vitamins A, C, E, beta carotene and zinc - plus selenium, a micro-mineral essential for eye health that also improves vitamin E absorption
- Added broad- spectrum nutrients – taurine (the most abundant amino acid in the retina), plus mixed carotenoids, and NAC (a potent antioxidant) – help protect the eyes and may help reduce floaters
- Traditional eye-health botanicals, eyebright and bilberry, along with ginkgo, help nourish and protect the eye and support fragile blood vessels to boost delivery of oxygen and nutrients
- Helps maintain eyesight in conditions such as cataracts and AMD (age-related macular degeneration)
- Daily dose of 2 capsules provides 10 mg lutein, a carotenoid from marigolds and strong antioxidant that helps protect the eye from free-radical damage
- FloraGLO® brand is the best studied lutein, with the highest absorption and naturally-occurring zeaxanthin
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredients:Vitamin A...150 mcg RAE (500 IU)
(vitamin A palmitate)
Beta carotene...1200 mcg
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)...150 mg
Vitamin E...33.5 mg AT (50 IU)
(d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate)
Selenium (selenomethionine)...12.5 mcg
Zinc (zinc bisglycinate)...5 mg
(Tagetes erecta), herb flowering oleoresin Floraglo® brand
Mixed carotenoids...23 mcg
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus), fruit...10 mg
100-150:1 extract, QCE 1-1.5 g
(Euphrasia officinalis), herb 4:1 extract, QCE 50 mg
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba), leaf...5 mg
55:1 extract, QCE 275 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: magnesium stearate (vegetable), dicalcium phosphate modified food starch, corn starch, glucose syrup, sodium alginate, pea starch, maltodextrin. Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, or peanuts.
Adult dosage: Take 2 capsules 1 time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take with food.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.