Essencia - red thyme eo - 15 ml
Product description :
The Red Thyme Pure Essential Oil
The Red Thyme Pure Essential Oil, to relieve symptoms of bronchopulmonary diseases
Essencia, our premium quality aromatherapy line.
The Red Thyme Pure Essential Oil, Thymus Vulgaris Thymol is used in Aromatherapy to relieve symptoms of bronchopulmonary diseases. Traditionally it is known to relieve cough caused by bronchitis and inflammation of the upper respiratory tract.
This essential oil is very rich in thymol which gives it a very high anti-infectious power.
An essential oil is used in different ways depending on the desired effect. Check the posology tab below in order to learn about how you can use the Red Thyme Pure Essential Oil.
– Botanical name: Thymus Vulgaris Thymol
– Botanical family: Lamiaceae
– Origin: France, Provence
To benefit from the therapeutic virtues of red thyme pure essential oil:
This method is effective because directly inhaled eo* are assimilated into the body by the respiratory system. Most of the time direct inhalation is used in cases of bronchopulmonary infection and nasal congestion. Apply 1 to 6 drop(s) of undiluted eo* to a tissue or compress and inhale occasionally, up to 3 times per day 1.
Dermal application (massage or local application)
Some eo* can be applied directly to the skin. But it is advisable to consult a healthcare practitioner for advice beforehand. Eo* rich in monoterpenes and phenols and can be very irritating to the skin. Also, it is recommended to dilute the eo* in a vegetable oil base before application to the skin.
- Massage: use gentle or stronger strokes. Massage relaxes but also helps firm and warm painful muscles and joints. Apply once a day, 10 to 15 drops of eo* of your choice (see vade-mecum) diluted in 30 ml of vegetable oil such as hemp oil to promote physical relaxation.
- Local application: externally, on a targeted part of your body. Eo* chosen to be diluted in a vegetable oil, act locally and directly on the affected area. Apply up to 3 times a day 1. Caution: the total concentration of diluted eo* must not exceed 5% of the total volume.
– Do not use orally.
– Avoid contact with eyes, ears, nose, anogenital area and mucous membranes.
– In case of accidental absorption or projection in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and/or Vegetable Oil.
– Keep out of reach of children and pets.
– If accidentally swallowed, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Center.
– If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
– If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
– If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
– If nausea, dizziness, headache, or allergic reaction occurs, stop using.
– Always wash your hands after topical / skin application.
– Do not prolong the use beyond 3 weeks and do not increase the doses in case of inactivity, consult a doctor if no noticeable improvement is noticed in the 1st days.
– Avoid sun exposure of treated areas.
We strive to provide accurate product information, but manufacturers may occasionally change their ingredient lists. This could result in differences between the information displayed on our website and the information on the product packaging. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on the website and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For more information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. The information provided on this site is for reference purposes only and does not substitute for advice from a licensed healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect you have a health problem.
Free shipping on orders over $75 with certain purchase conditions*
Quick and Efficient
Natural and holistic approach
That values the environment