Product description :
White cracked ceramic and bamboo
- Water tank capacity: 300 mL
- Diffusion duration: 8 hours in continuous mist mode
- Timer: 1 hour
- Intensity control diffusion: low, medium or high
- Diffusion coverage up to 300 sq.ft
- Dimensions: diameter 6.9 x height 4.1 inches
Kyoto diffuser is made with cracked ceramic and bamboo. When the diffuser is switched on, a light and silent mist emanates from the base.
1. Keep unit upright. To remove the cover, lift straight up.
2. Plug the connector end of the power adapter into the DC-jack input under the base of the diffuser.
3. Add 300mL of tap water using a measuring cup (not included in the package). Do not use hot water, and fill only to the maximum fill line. Do not add water to the unit while switched on.
4. Add 5 to 10 drops of diffusion essential oils to the top of the tank.
5. Place the cover onto the base of the unit. The cover must be in place to operate the diffuser. Connect the diffuser to a power outlet before using.
We strive to provide accurate product information, but manufacturers may occasionally change their ingredient lists. This could result in differences between the information displayed on our website and the information on the product packaging. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on the website and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For more information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. The information provided on this site is for reference purposes only and does not substitute for advice from a licensed healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect you have a health problem.
Free shipping on orders over $75 with certain purchase conditions*
Quick and Efficient
Natural and holistic approach
That values the environment