Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil
The Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil
The Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil, to treat skin and respiratory issues
Essencia, our premium quality aromatherapy line.
The Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia is used in Aromatherapy for anti-infective and anti-bacterial properties.
Very useful for :
- Skin problems: essential for skin conditions such as acne and cold sores.
- Respiratory issues: such as cough and colds.
- Lice issues: throughout school year, it can help to repel undesirables such as lice.
*Dermocaustic essential oil
An essential oil is used in different ways depending on the desired effect. Check the posology tab below in order to learn about how you can use the Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil.
– Botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia
– Botanical family: myrtaceae
– Origin: Australia
To benefit from the therapeutic virtues of tea tree pure essential oil:
Being aromatic, most eo* are perfectly adapted to atmospheric diffusion. This method not only allows you to simply and fully enjoy the diffusion, but it also helps refresh the ambient air. It is recommended to use a diffuser whose temperature does not alter the properties of eo* (between 35° and 60° c). In any case, follow the instructions of the user guide of the device you are using. Pour 6 to 10 drops of eo* into the reservoir of your diffuser. To avoid saturating the air with aromatic molecules and increase the risk of irritation, it is strongly recommended to diffuse the eo* intermittently (15 min per hour maximum). Warning: all eo* are not suitable for diffusion, especially those rich in phenols.
This method is effective because directly inhaled eo* are assimilated into the body by the respiratory system. Most of the time direct inhalation is used in cases of bronchopulmonary infection and nasal congestion. Apply 1 to 6 drop(s) of undiluted eo* to a tissue or compress and inhale occasionally, up to 3 times per day 1.
Dermal application (local application)
Some eo* can be applied directly to the skin. But it is advisable to consult a healthcare practitioner for advice beforehand. Eo* rich in monoterpenes and phenols and can be very irritating to the skin. Also, it is recommended to dilute the eo* in a vegetable oil base before application to the skin.
Local application: externally, on a targeted part of your body. Eo* chosen to be diluted in a vegetable oil, act locally and directly on the affected area. Apply up to 3 times a day 1. Caution: the total concentration of diluted eo* must not exceed 5% of the total volume.
– Do not use orally.
– Avoid contact with eyes, ears, nose, anogenital area and mucous membranes.
– In case of accidental absorption or projection in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and/or Vegetable Oil.
– Keep out of reach of children and pets.
– If accidentally swallowed, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Center.
– If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
– If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
– If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
– If nausea, dizziness, headache, or allergic reaction occurs, stop using.
– Always wash your hands after topical / skin application.
– Do not prolong the use beyond 3 weeks and do not increase the doses in case of inactivity, consult a doctor if no noticeable improvement is noticed in the 1st days.
– Avoid sun exposure of treated areas.
About Win in Health
Since 1984, our passion has been to help people adopt good healthy and natural lifestyle habits.
International Free Shipping
Fixed and affordable delivery rates
Returns and Exchanges
Accept before 30 days under certain conditions
We guarantee absolute transparency