Product description :
Herbal liver support combination
• Includes extracts from globe artichoke, dandelion, milk thistle, bupleurum and fringe tree
• Globe artichoke is used in Herbal Medicine to help increase bile flow and relieve digestive disturbances
• Milk thistle is used in Herbal Medicine to help support liver function
Liv Complex contains a combination of herbal extracts, including globe artichoke and milk thistle, to help to support normal liver function. Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) seed extracts contain silymarin, which helps to maintain liver cell health through a variety of mechanisms including inhibiting free radical formation, enhancing formation of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione in liver cells and supporting hepatocyte protein synthesis.1 Research demonstrates that artichoke extracts enhance bile production and minimize liver damage following exposure to the hepatotoxin carbon tetrachloride (CCl4).2
1. Vargas-Medoza N et al. World J Hepatol. Mar 27, 2014; 6(3): 144-149.
2. Speroni E et al. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2003; 86: 203-211.
We strive to provide accurate product information, but manufacturers may occasionally change their ingredient lists. This could result in differences between the information displayed on our website and the information on the product packaging. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on the website and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For more information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. The information provided on this site is for reference purposes only and does not substitute for advice from a licensed healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect you have a health problem.
Free shipping on orders over $75 with certain purchase conditions*
Quick and Efficient
Natural and holistic approach
That values the environment