Reishi Cardiovascular Health
Used for more than two millennia in Asia, Reishi has been respectfully called the “mushroom of immortality.” Reishi grows throughout the world, primarily on hardwood trees, and is well known for supporting general wellness and vitality.
Host Defense Reishi uses activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrumof constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.
- Reishi is the #1-selling nutraceutical mushroom species worldwide
- Promotes cardiovascular system health*
- Enhances the body’s ability to adapt to stress*
- Supports energy and stamina*
- Overall wellness support*
- Bio-digestible and bio-available;made from activated mycelium, not from indigestible fruitbodies and spores
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor. Keep out of reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.