Magnesium 100 mg
Product description :
Helps to maintain proper muscle function. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Magnesium is the second most abundant mineral inside the body’s cells and is essential for hundreds of cellular reactions and the health of every organ. It is found in whole grains, nuts, and green leafy vegetables but is one of the nutrients lost during cooking and processing. Magnesium is also depleted by the use of certain medications (antibiotics, diuretics, oral contraceptives) and the consumption of alcohol, processed meats, and soda drinks. Researchers conclude that a significant proportion of North Americans consume less than they need. To compound our deficient diet, our need for magnesium increases when we are under stress or experiencing digestive difficulties. Magnesium deficiency is difficult to diagnose and it is not associated with any symptoms at first but inadequate magnesium reserves may contribute to many conditions including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, muscle pain and weakness, migraines, and headaches. Supplemental magnesium has been recommended by health professionals for decades as it plays a crucial role in our physiology, allowing the body (including the cardiovascular system) to function properly.
- 100 mg of elemental magnesium from magnesium malate
- Magnesium malate is made by combining the natural mineral magnesium with malic acid
- Provides the approximate equivalent of 350 mg of malic acid per capsule
- Both magnesium and malic acid are involved in the production of energy in the body and may provide greater stamina and endurance in muscle cells
- Malic acid is made in the body and is also found naturally in many fruits including apples and sour cherries.
- It is a safe food ingredient used to flavour sour candies and some wines
- According to a study on people with fibromyalgia, magnesium and malic acid together may reduce muscle and soft tissue pain more than magnesium alone
- Take with food and spread the daily dosage throughout the day to reduce the likelihood of gastric side effects because too much magnesium can induce diarrhea
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving capsule
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
We strive to provide accurate product information, but manufacturers may occasionally change their ingredient lists. This could result in differences between the information displayed on our website and the information on the product packaging. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on the website and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For more information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. The information provided on this site is for reference purposes only and does not substitute for advice from a licensed healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect you have a health problem.
Free shipping on orders over $75 with certain purchase conditions*
Quick and Efficient
Natural and holistic approach
That values the environment