Sisu kids - vitamin d3 1,000iu - 90 chew tabs
Product description :
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
Vitamin D deficiency is on the rise in North American children. The statistics show that as much as 70% of children are not getting enough vitamin D. Contributing factors include the decreased time children play outside (because vitamin D is produced naturally when our skin is exposed to strong sunlight), the use of sunblock creams, and the decreased consumption of milk and other fortified foods. Other risk factors include darker skin, kidney disease, and following a low protein diet. Inadequate vitamin D levels may contribute to a number of serious health conditions including asthma, allergies, diabetes, poor development of bones and teeth, cardiovascular disease later in life. Many pediatricians recommend vitamin D supplementation for all breastfed infants and older children at risk for deficiency.
- One tablet provides 400 IU of vitamin D, which is the minimum amount recommended by most pediatricians for all infants and older children
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) derived from lanolin from sheep’s wool
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
- Adequate vitamin D levels are important for daily health and also help prevent various chronic health conditions
- Tiny, fast-dissolving tablets that can be chewed, swallowed whole, dissolved in the mouth or in any liquid
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
We strive to provide accurate product information, but manufacturers may occasionally change their ingredient lists. This could result in differences between the information displayed on our website and the information on the product packaging. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on the website and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For more information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. The information provided on this site is for reference purposes only and does not substitute for advice from a licensed healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect you have a health problem.
Free shipping on orders over $75 with certain purchase conditions*
Quick and Efficient
Natural and holistic approach
That values the environment