- Liver drainage and detox
- Optimizes bile production and flow
- Regulates secretion in GI tract
Anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmolytic of portal vein
A-Hepatica is an herbal combination for detoxification of the liver and gallbladder. German physicians have been using this formula for many decades as a liver detoxifier. Hepatica regulates secretion and absorption in the digestive system, has anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmolytic function in the portal vein, stimulates bile flow and increases detoxification of the liver.
A-Hepatica can be used in cases of chronic liver conditions due to infection, cholecystitis, cholangitis, metabolic disturbances, adiposity, and toxic stress due to environmental chemicals.
"A-Hepatica is a very popular liver detox with my patients. It's a really good liver remedy."
~ L. H. - Nutritional Consultant and Educator, Markham, ON
- Each 100 ml contains:
- Pimpinella anisum (Anise) 1.9 ml
- Citrus aurantium (Bitter orange) 10.8 ml
- Cnicus benedictus (Blessed thistle) 28.9 ml
- Cichorium intybus (Chicory) 16.7 ml
- Cinnamomum verum (Cinnamon) 1.9 ml
- Geum urbanum (Clove root) 6.5 ml
- Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) 0.9 ml
- Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) 19.4 ml
- Anemone hepatica (Liverwort) 6.5 ml
- Artemisia absinthium (Wormwood) 6.5 ml
Suitable for vegetarians.
(Canadian NHPD): Take 1 tsp (5 ml, 60 drops) in warm water 20 minutes before meals three times daily or to be used on the advice of a health care practitioner. Nestmann Pharma recommended drainage dosage: Take 20 drops in warm water 20 minutes before meals three times daily.
Nestmann Pharma recommended drainage dosage: Take 20 drops in warm water 20 minutes before meals three times daily.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.