Acid Reflux, Digestive Aid
- Promotes HCl production
- Heartburn, acid reflux & indigestion
- Improve protein digestion
The herbs found in Absinthium are used for acute and chronic gastrointestinal symptoms: heartburn, acid reflux, indigestion, lack of appetite, flatulence, inflammation, meteorism and dyspepsia.
This herbal combination normalizes the digestive gastric juices (namely hydrochloric acid and digestive enzymes) and motility conditions by influencing the autonomic tonicity. It has a direct and indirect influence on the mucous membranes with an anti-inflammatory effect and mobilization of the protective mucosa. With use, a general tonification with improvement of circulation in the GI tract can be expected
Absinthium is considered a ‘bitter’ and bitter herbs are associated with digestion, including Gentian and Wormwood found in Absinthium. For relief of digestive disturbances and flatulent dyspepsia, Fennel, Hyssop, Juniper and Peppermint are traditional herbs used. To aid in digestion and stimulate the appetite, the traditional herbs used are Gentian, Hyssop, Juniper, Peppermint and Blessed Thistle.
Each 50 ml contains:
- Anise (Pimpinella anisum) 5.6 ml
- Blessed thistle (Cnicus benedictus) 6.0 ml
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) 5.6 ml
- Gentian (Gentiana lutea) 6.0 ml
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) 3.2 ml
- Juniper (Juniperus communis) 6.0 ml
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) 6.0 ml
- Sage (Salvia officinalis) 3.2 ml
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) 6.0 ml
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Water, ethanol
Suitable for vegetarians.
(Canadian NHPD): Take 60 drops (3ml) three times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Nestmann Pharma Recommended Dosage:
Adults: Take 15 to 25 drops in water before meals or to be used on the advice of a health care practitioner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.