Promotes cardiovascular health and proper muscle function
• Helps to support cardiovascular health and maintain proper muscle function
• Contains garlic, used in Herbal Medicine to help reduce elevated blood lipid levels in adults
• Promotes antioxidant defence
• Includes standardized extracts from garlic, hawthorn and Cardiophenol™ fruit blend
Cardio Care supports cardiovascular health and proper muscle function using a unique combination of coenzyme Q10, magnesium and standardized plant extracts. Coenzyme Q10 is required for electron transfer in the mitochondrial respiratory chain, which produces energy necessary for cellular functions and muscle contractions.1,2 As a result, its highest levels are found in the most metabolically active tissues, including the heart.1 The respiratory chain also produces reactive oxygen species, which can oxidize mitochondrial phospholipids and impair electron transport.3 Coenzyme Q10, along with Cardiophenol™ grape and organic cranberry extract, provides antioxidants to decrease oxidative damage to cells. Garlic is used in Herbal Medicine to help reduce elevated lipid levels and maintain cardiovascular health in adults. Cardio Care also includes magnesium to help promote proper muscle function.
1. Bonakdar, RA, Guarneri, E. Am Fam Physician. 2005; 72: 1065-1070.
2. Crane, FL. J Am Coll Nutr. 2001; 20(6): 591–598.
3. Littarru, GP, Tiano, L. Mol Biotechnol. 2007; 37: 31–37.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.