Vitarub, Analgesic ointment by Ideal Protein & Laboratory Vachon
Vitarub Ointment with a fast penetrating action. Produces a warm feeling that penetrates and soothes sore muscles, articulations and back pains. Relieves sprains and minor arthritic and rheumatic pains without leaving an oily film.
What does Vitarub do?
Vitarub ointment may help treat:
- Flu, bronchitis, cold, asthma
- Sprains (ankle, wrist)
- Articular pains
- Rheumatism, arthritis
- Stiffness and lumbago (lumbar pains) Low Back Pain
Who should use Vitarub?
Adults and children of 2 years and over: Apply to the affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily. If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than seven days or disappear and reappear within a few days, stop using the product and consult a physician.
- For external use only.
- External sources of heat such as heating pads may cause severe irritations and burns.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation blisters develop.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage.
- Do not apply to wounds or chapped skin.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to salicylates or if you are taking anticoagulant medication (ex: warfarin).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.