Vitarub, Analgesic ointment by Ideal Protein & Laboratory Vachon
Vitarub is an analgesic ointment, a massage cream that helps relieve all types of body pain. Vitarub is a pain relieving massage cream that has been manufactured with ingredients such as eucalyptol, methyl salicylate and menthol.
Salicylate is a derivative of salicylic acid, hence its potential anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action.
Eucalyptol is a compound from eucalyptus that can be used against throat, bronchial and respiratory tract infections.
Menthol, with its anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties, is effective in relieving painful joints and arthritis-related pain, as well as minor throat, respiratory and sinus irritations. It also acts as a local anesthetic and relieves minor cramps and pain.
The vapors from Vitarub cream provide an expectorant action to the respiratory tract and help fight infections. It also increases local blood flow, which has the effect of decongesting the affected area.
What does Vitarub do?
- Flu, bronchitis, colds, asthma
- Sprains (ankle, wrist)
- Joint pain
- Rheumatism, arthritis, bursitis
- Curvatures and lumbago (back pain)
Advantages and Specifications
- Fast penetrating action
- No oily residue
- Does not stain
- Warm feeling
- Laboratory proven quality
Who should use Vitarub?
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected areas no more than 3 to 4 times a day. If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than seven days, or disappear and reappear within a few days, discontinue use and consult a physician or health care practitioner.
Per 30 g:
Methyl salicylate..... 2.25 gMenthol..... 1.2 gEucaliptol..... 0,75 g
Purified water, emulsifying wax, stearic acid, palmitic acid, sorbitol, propylene glycol, triethanolamine.
- For external use only.
- The application of external heat, such as an electric heating pad, may cause excessive skin irritation and even burns.
- If rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not bandage. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to salicylates or if you are taking blood thinners (e.g. warfarin).
For external use only. Keep this product out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.