5-HTP by SISU
5-HTP is a derivative of tryptophan, the compound in turkey responsible for that sleepy, satisfied feeling. Because it is one step closer to serotonin than tryptophan, it is more effective at relieving symptoms associated with low serotonin. Unlike prescription antidepressants, 5-HTP boosts serotonin levels without unpleasant side effects, and does not create dependence. While 5-HTP can sometimes cause mild gastrointestinal side effects, Natural Factors enteric-coated caplets are designed to dissolve in the intestines rather than the stomach, significantly reducing the potential for nausea.
What does 5-HTP do ?
Happiness, health, and general well-being are closely tied to the secretion of various hormones, neurotransmitters, and other chemical messengers. One of these, serotonin, has a powerful influence over our emotional state, appetite, sleep habits, and pain tolerance. Many chronic diseases, including depression, have been clinically linked to low serotonin levels. Serotonin is made in our bodies, but the building blocks it needs are often lacking. Natural Factors 5-HTP provides those necessary building blocks in the form of 5-hydroxytryptophan, a direct precursor to serotonin. By boosting serotonin levels, 5-HTP is clinically shown to enhance mood, fight depression, relieve insomnia by improving sleep quality, curb appetite and food cravings, prevent migraines, and relieve pain from fibromyalgia.
Who should use 5-HTP?
This is a perfect product to replace pharmaceutical antidepressants. It also helps people who have trouble sleeping while also increasing serotonin levels without creating dependence.
- High-potency 5-HTP extracted from Griffonia simplicifolia seed
- Helps relieve fibromyalgia symptoms such as pain, morning stiffness, fatigue, and anxiety
- Helps prevent migraine and tension headaches
- May help decrease overeating caused by low serotonin
- Helps to promote healthy mood balance
- Can be used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity to help in weight management by reducing carbohydrate cravings
- Can be used as a sleep aid
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.