Apple cider for weight loss
- For digestion and healthy weight loss.
- The apple cider vinegar has been used traditionally to stimulate the metabolism, balance digestion and alleviate stomach problems.
Apple cider has detoxifying properties and improves the functions of the kidneys and bladder.
- Dandelion is a strong diuretic, and a detoxifying antioxidant that. It also stimulates the production of bile and helps digestion.
Apple cider, all natural source.
Maintain a healthy digestion, a natural balance of body fluids and facilitate your weight loss through a formula apple cider artichoke and dandelion. Apple Cider 600 is a product that helps you to naturally detoxify, eliminate retained fluids that can also boost metabolism and digestion of fats, which helps weight loss. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Ingredient of apple cider 600
Each tablet contains
Apple cider vinegar (powder) 600 mg
- Cynara scolymus Artichoke (dry grass) (13.5:1) 70 mg
- Dandelion Taraxacum officianle (dry grass) (5:1) 70 mg
- Calcium phosphate
- microcrystalline cellulose,
- carboxyméthlcellulose crosslinked sodium,
- magnesium stearate,
- hydroxpropylmethyl cellulose,
- silica gel.
Indications about apple cider 600
Weight gain is often a combination of accumulation of fat and water retention. Water retention gives a feeling of overweight and bloated. This is easily recognizable as the fingers and ankles swell and pants are tighter. Some people even have headaches and back pain related to water retention.
Dosage apple cider 600
Adults: Take 2 to 3 tablets per day, preferably with a meal earlier in the day.
The Apple Cider 600 is maximized if you take it for at least 2 months, but preliminary results should be seen within 2 to 3 weeks.
Warning about apple cider 600
If you have digestive problems (especially gallstones, obstruction of the bile duct or diabetes), you should consult your health care practitioner before taking Apple Cider 600. Do not take Apple Cider 600 if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Important note about apple cider 600
It is recommended for pregnant or nursing women and young children should consult their doctor before taking herbal supplements. This recommendation also applies to people taking medication or suffering from a health problem in particular. This list presents the main cons-indications associated with plants of this supplement. Some omissions may be found, although the list is complete.