Help relieve articular pains associated with arthrosis. Chondroïtine is present in all cartilages. Chondroïtine supplements, made from bovine cartilage, help improve cartilage resistance. The effect of chondroïtine can be felt after 2 to 4 weeks. Clinical studies have demonstrated that chondroïtine reduces the progression of arthrosis, this is why it relieves articular pain, especially for the knee. Studies have demonstrated that in combining glucosamine with chondroïtine, it is possible to get better results. This duo is particularly effective as these two substances work in synergy to facilitate the repair of cartilage tissue.
What does LTO3 do?
- Relieves muscle and joint pain
- Reduces inflammation.
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Maintains cartilage integrity
- Supplies essential nutrients for damaged joints and tissue repair
- Eases muscle spasms.
- A sulfur compound essential for optimum health.
- Reduces articular pain
- Increases joint mobility
- Regenerates joint cartilage
- Helps the biosynthesis of the cartilage by supporting sulfur absorption.
- An amino sugar very important for the formation of bones, tendons, ligaments cartilage and synovial fluid.
The Most Common forms of Rheumatisms are
When the bone is affected
When the cartilage is affected
When the tendon is affected
When the synovial membrane is affected
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.