Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil | Organic
Atlas Cedarwood is entirely different from Virginian Cedarwood oil. Both are chemically and olfactory different. The tree Cedrus Atlantica is a pine, not a cypress such as the Virginian Cedarwood. Atlas Cedarwood is a yellowish to orange-yellow or deep amber-coloured, viscous oil that is occasionally turbid.
Botanical name: Cedrus atlantica
Distilled part: Wood
Aromatic molecules: Himachalenes, atlantones, atlantol
Odour: Oily-woody, sweet, resinous, pleasant, stubborn woody undertone
Cedrus atlantica bark oil*
*Organic signifies “proceeding from organic farming” (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
*ECOGARANTIE products certified organic in accordance with ECOGARANTIE (Certisys Control) specification
Instructions for use
For local massage: 1-2 drops added to 1-2 drops of neutral vegetable carrier oil.
For body massage: 2-10 drops added in 5-10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil.
A skin patch test is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
For use in an essential oil diffuser: 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not take orally.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or with children under the age of 6.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.