Description of the product Cal Apatite Bone Builder Active
Form: 180 Tablets
Helps to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis. Adequate calcium as part of a healthy diet may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis and help prevent bone loss. Helps to protect against the deterioration of cartilage and to produce and repair connective tissue.
Adults take three tablets daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Each tablet contains:
- Calcium (MCHC, dicalcium phosphate) 204 mg
- Phosphorus (MCHC, dicalcium phosphate) 119 mg
- D-Glucosamine Sulfate KCl 83 mg
- Ultra CTM providing : Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, 83 mg niacinamide ascorbate, calcium ascorbate, sodium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate)
- Niacinamide 6 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate) 37 mg
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.) 4:1 aerial 25 mg parts extract equivalent to 100 mg of horsetail
- Zinc (zinc citrate) 2.5 mg
- Copper 0.33 mg (hydrolyzed vegetable protein chelate)
- Manganese (manganese citrate) 0.16 mg
- Boron (boron citrate) 65 mcg
- Chromium (chromium citrate) 40 mcg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) (67 IU) 1.7 mcg
Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite from New Zealand.
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (veg), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (veg), L-lysine, citrus bioflavonoids, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, D-ribose, xylitol, L-cysteine, L-glutathione, and coating (hypromellose, hydroxypropylcellulose, and medium chain triglycerides).
If pregnant or breast-feeding or taking medications consult a healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.