Bone & Joints
– Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints with a variety of possible causes: trauma, infections, …
– Arthritis (inflammatory rheumatism) and osteoarthritis (degenerative arthritis).
– Generally evolves in the form of successive inflammatory peaks, with a tendency to chronicity.
– Acute arthritis: swollen, hot, red or pale joints. Slow movements; at times impossible.
– Chronic arthritis: variable in location. Sometimes erratic and wandering, moving from one region to another.
Kali carbonicum: 5CH
Ruta graveolens: 5CH
Berberis vulgaris: 5CH
Angustura vera: 5CH
Phytolacca decandra: 5CH
To be taken orally.
Dogs and Cats, less than 5 Kg (11 lbs): 5 drops, 2 to 3 times daily;
Dogs and Cats, from 5 to 10 kg (11 à 22 lbs): 10 drops, 2 to 3 times daily;
Dogs and Cats, 10 kg (22 lbs) and over: 20 drops, 2 to 3 times daily;
The drops are to be taken orally: alone or mixed with water or food.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.