Calcium & Magnesium 2:1 with D2
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Calcium intake may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Provide a excellent bone health
- Contain D vitamin
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and it is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth. Daily stress and pollution deplete our calcium levels and most diets do not provide us with adequate calcium. This may be part of the reason that one in four women as well as one in eight men over the age of 50 develop osteoporosis, leading to fractures and often permanent disability. SISU Calcium & Magnesium 2:1 is a convenient way to supplement your diet with those essential nutrients and vitamin D to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.
- Calcium (calcium citrate)...300 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium oxide)...150 mg
- Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol)...5 mcg (200 IU)
- microcrystalline cellulose,
- croscarmellose sodium,
- magnesium stearate (vegetable).
- glycerin (vegetable),
- titanium dioxide.
Contains no wheat or dairy.
Take 1-3 tablets daily. with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Warning / Cautions / Side effects
Pregnant or nursing women should meet a health professionnal before taking this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.