Development assistance and maintenance of bones and teet.
Information Calcium & Magnesium citrates SISU
- High dose formula consisting of calcium citrate, magnesium citrate and vitamin D3
- Selection of delicious natural flavors
- Calcium citrate is better absorbed than other forms of this mineral in postmenopausal women
- Two tablespoons provide 1000 IU of vitamin D
- Magnesium enhances the activity of vitamin D reduces the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
- Can be taken before bedtime to promote relaxation and sleep
The advantages and benefits of SISU
- Dosage for adults and children on the label for convenience
- All natural flavorings; without sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Delicious liquid to take the spoon or added to a smoothie
- Calcium citrate without crustaceans
- No ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Manufacturing standards conform to Good Manufacturing Practices
- Activity and purity tested
- Calcium (calcium citrate) 500 mg ............
- Magnesium (magnesium citrate) 200 mg ............
- Vitamin D (vitamin D3) 12.5 mcg ............ ............ activity equivalent to 500 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol)
- purified water,
- glycerin (vegetable)
- xanthan gum,
- potassium sorbate,
- sodium propionate,
- calcium propionate,
- vitamin E, rosemary extract.
- No dairy, wheat, or peanuts.
Warnings / Precautions / Side Effects
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.