Provides neurological support and pain relief
• Helps to reduce fatigue1, 2
• Helps to support cognitive function in the elderly3
Critical in reducing fatigue4
• Transports long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria so they can be oxidized to produce energy5
• Concentrated in tissues (skeletal and cardiac muscle etc.) that utilize fatty acids as dietary fuel6
Ideal for vegans
• Convenient vegetable capsule format
1. Vermeulen RC and Scholte HR (2004). Psychosom Med. 66(2):276-82.
2. Tomassini V, Pozzilli C, Onesti E, Pasqualetti P, Marinelli F, Pisani A et al. (2004). J Neurol Sci. 218(1-2):103-8.
3. Rai G, Wright G, Scott L, Beston B, Rest J, Exton-Smith AN (1990). Curr Med Res Opin. 11(10):638-47.
4-6. Dietary Supplement Fact Sheet: Carnitine. Office of Dietary Supplements. National Institutes of Health. Date accessed June 11, 2012
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.